15 min prep, 4 servings, vegetarian, gluten-free
• 6 cups salad greens, (romaine gem lettuce, arugula, curly lettuces, or a mix of your
• 1/2 cup dill, chopped
• 5 scallions, chopped
• 5 radishes, sliced
• 1/2 cup Alive & Well olives
• Optional: 1/2 cup feta in chunks or crumbled on top
•6 Tbsp Alive & Well olive brine
• 3 Tbsp Napa Valley Naturals extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine salad ingredients.
2. Combine dressing ingredients mix well.
3. Before serving, drizzle dressing on top of salad and toss well.
20 min, 2 servings (3 tacos per serving), vegan, gluten-free
• 1⁄2 head of purple cabbage, cored & shredded
• 1 mango, cut into small chunks
• 1 Tbsp Bragg apple cider vinegar
• Juice from half a lime
• Drizzle of Napa Valley Naturals extra virgin olive oil
• 2–3 tsp maple syrup or agave (or your favorite natural sweetener)
• Chili powder to taste
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 can Amy’s refried beans
• 6 small corn tortillas
• 1 avocado, sliced
• Cilantro for garnish
1. Combine slaw ingredients in a bowl and mix well so that dressing coats the cabbage
and mango evenly.
2. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
3. Heat beans according to instructions on the can.
4. Toast corn tortillas directly on a hot grill or in a dry frying pan.
5. Lay out tortillas and spread beans evenly into the centers of each. Add a few slices
of avocado to each taco and top with a spoonful of slaw.
6. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!